Location: Carpinteria, California, United States
Requisition Number: 178
Position Title: Customer Service Rep - CI
Channel Islands Surfboards is a fun, fast-paced environment whose employees use their involvement in surfing and its culture to provide the highest level of service and knowledge. The Consumer Associate is a key position in our Customer Service group.
What You Get to Do:
- Assist customers via telephone and email with product inquiries; product orders, issues, or returns and website navigation
- Monitor live chat and ensure prompt responsiveness
- Provide the highest level of service to our customers to ensure all needs are met
- Process all orders on a daily basis
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- An ability to work efficiently within a team environment and willing to go above and beyond to produce excellent work
- A minimum of 3-5 years of customer service experiences, preferably in the surf industry
- Must possess surfboard and surf culture knowledge
- A positive attitude and outgoing personality as well as interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and resourceful
- An ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook) required.
- Careful attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Community / Marketing Title: Consumer Associate
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Carpinteria, California US
CountryEEOText_Description: We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.