Location: Carpinteria, California, United States
Requisition Number: 194
Position Title: Warehouse Associate - CI
Channel Islands Surfboards is looking for a Warehouse Associate for our wholesale location. As our Warehouse Associate, you will receive goods, package and ship products including surfboards to our customers. You will also be responsible for inventory transactions and accuracy.
What You Get To Do:
- Picking and packing of each shipment. Meets shipping schedule requirements.
- All goods received from our vendors are put away in their respective locations.
- Ensure the warehouse is kept clean and orderly at all times.
- Adhere to safety practices.
- Work as a team to accomplish all tasks.
- Delivery of boards to CI retail stores and retailers as needed.
- Conduct cycle counts of inventory items.
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Surfboard knowledge a must - preferably with CI boards.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations.
- A good attitude.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- The ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Strong communication/customer service skills.
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook) required.
- SAP experience is a plus.
Community / Marketing Title: Warehouse Associate
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Carpinteria, California US
CountryEEOText_Description: We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.