Location: Innsbruck, Tyrol, Austria
Requisition Number: 234
Burton is more than just a snowboard company. Based on our vision of being the premium alternative mountain lifestyle brand, we trend on new trails and reach new summits while still standing sideways, hitting park jumps and doing powder turns. Therefore, we are looking for people who share our passion, are willing to grow, dream, think big and see the world through our consumers' eyes.
For our European Headquarters in Innsbruck we are currently looking for a
E-Commerce Manager (m/f/d)
THE PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION ARE:
- Business process, budget and sales owner for Burton Europe e-commerce through localization, regional site development, optimization and cross-functional collaboration with digital marketing and global partners within the organization
- Define strategies together with DTC Marketing Director by proactively analyzing business performance on how to grow KPIs and execute e-commerce sales programs
- Manage two direct reports for web-related project execution, on-site search, content merchandizing according to the global and regional promotional plan, as well as functionality testing and quality assurance
- Enhance cross departmental partnerships with customer service, marketing, sales, finance, and operations
- Manage third-party vendors who support the e-commerce experience including payment providers, fraud management tools, website optimization services, translators etc.
- Stay up to date on latest e-commerce developments, best practices and legislation in EU markets
- Responsible for ensuring all day functionality of EU websites including bug reporting and fixes
- Liaises with the DTC operations team to ensure product availability throughout the seasons
ESSENTIALS FOR THIS ROLE ARE:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field. Advanced degree or specialization in managing online business preferred
- 3-4 years’ experience managing an online business and web-based project management within either outdoor/action sports, fashion/apparel, retail or consumer-facing services
- Experience in successfully leading, developing and empowering teams
- Proven experience with SalesForce Commerce Cloud or equivalent e-commerce platform
- General knowledge of web development including requirements documentation, design, usability, testing, implementation and launch
- Understanding of digital and social media marketing and how it supports ecommerce business
- Strong analytical skills and ability to prioritize or pivot in a high performance, fast-paced environment
- Advanced Excel and Google Analytics skills
- Strong interpersonal communications skills with fluency in English; further language skills are a plus
- A unique position at the global market leader in the snowboard & snowboard lifestyle industry
- Very good team spirit, flat hierarchies, shared outdoor activities
- Working as part of a multinational team, located in the heart of the Alps
- Competitive, rewarding compensation package, depending on your qualifications and experience min. gross € 45.000 p.a.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter!
Community / Marketing Title: E-Commerce Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Innsbruck, Tirol AT