Location: Innsbruck, Tyrol, Austria
Requisition Number: 267
For our European Headquarters in Innsbruck we are currently looking for a
Cloud Engineer (m/f/d)
This role is part of the team responsible for the design, maintenance and upkeep of enterprise cloud architecture, cloud operations and their integration.
THE PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION ARE:
- Primary responsibility for architecting, deploying and supporting solutions on the Azure platform
- Development, implementation and monitoring of security postures that adhere to corporate policy and standards
- Secondary support of hosted datacenter infrastructure, operations and applications (VMWare, Windows Servers, Active Directory and Office 365)
ESSENTIALS FOR THIS ROLE ARE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in an IT engineering role
- Proven track record of actively architecting, deploying and managing Azure based solutions
- Excellent oral and written language skills in English and preferably German
- Strong attention to detail and time management ability to prioritize workload and manage one’s own time
- A unique position at the global market leader in the snowboard & snowboard lifestyle industry
- Very good team spirit, flat hierarchies, shared outdoor activities
- Working as part of a multinational team, located in the heart of the Alps
- Competitive, rewarding compensation package, depending on your qualifications and experience min. gross € 45.000 p.a.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter!
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud Engineer
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Innsbruck, Tirol AT