District Visual Merchandiser
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
Requisition Number: 336
Position Title: District Visual Lead
Snowboarding is a social sport, and as part of this team, you will be the direct connection between customers and our brand in your local community. We are passionate about riding, knowledgeable about our products, and above all, excited to share this passion and expertise with our customers. Our stores are designed to tell our compelling brand story, while offering a welcoming environment to experienced riders, beginners to the sport, and newcomers to the brand and lifestyle alike.
We are looking for a qualified Full-Time District Visual Merchandiser to be based out of our new Denver Flagship Hub slated to opening Fall 2020. The Eastern District Visual Merchandising Lead will work with Burton's Direct to Consumer Retail Team and Environmental Design Team to ensure all of our Flagship, Outlet and Partner store environments in their respective district are meeting the brand’s expectations in the stores execution of all presentation inclusive of Merchandising, Floor Planning, Display and the Consumer Experience.
What You Get to Do:
- Execute and maintain visual merchandising standards at our Denver store location.
- Work alongside the manager and inventory lead to track sales opportunities based on sell through reports and customer trends.
- Solve merchandising issues and adjust displays to create and maintain inspiring presentations.
- Communicate, execute, train and follow up on Visual Merchandising programs such as floor sets, window displays, in-store collateral, fixtures and promotional build outs for Flagship and Partner stores within your district.
- Partner with the corporate Environmental Design team to provide feedback and influence Visual Merchandising programs to maximize sales potential.
- Lead and direct the work of the DTC Store Visual Leads in the field, providing consistent guidance and feedback on floor sets and visual installs.
- In partnership with the corporate Direct to Consumer Retail Team, assist in establishing systems that protect stock levels and uphold presentation standards.
- Assist in the preparation and execution of visual training workshops with DTC Store Visual Leads on a seasonal basis for Flagship stores, Partner and Outlet stores.
- Lead bi-weekly calls with the Visual Lead’s in your district to prioritize workload, provide feedback, and training support.
- Support visual deliverables and on-site merchandising for new store openings in the district or region if needed.
- Stay up to date on current merchandising trends to share best ideas and innovative concepts with Regional and Global teams at Headquarters.
- Perform other visual related duties as required to support seasonal brand activations including but not limited to - Brand and PR events, showrooms, and tradeshows within the district.
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- 2-3 years of visual Merchandising experience
- BA degree in a related field
- You are a natural collaborator and are able to analyze reports, identify opportunities to take initiative in making merchandising and presentation adjustments
- The ability to react quickly, taking smart risks with measurable results
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the year
- Competition, industry, and trend aware with a strong knowledge of the outdoor market
- Must be comfortable working in an open retail environment (light lifting, standing)
- Strong communication, presentation, and business analytical skills required
Community / Marketing Title: District Visual Merchandiser
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Denver, Colorado US
CountryEEOText_Description: We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.