Location: Innsbruck, Tyrol, Austria
Requisition Number: 416
For our European headquarters in Innsbruck we are currently looking for an
Reporting to the E-Commerce Manager, you will support and maintain marketing & user-generated content, onsite search, visual merchandising as well as various projects on Burton.com to drive conversion rate and growth. As an e-commerce champion you will be the go-to person for anything website-related and collaborate with DTC, Marketing, IT and our tech development team to create the best-in-class user experience.
THE PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION ARE:
- Responsible for on-site merchandising for all EU Burton.com sites to optimize the conversion rate
- Build category and landing pages (including asset briefs and strategy outline, in collaboration with digital marketing)
- Gather, create, update and monitor web content and trouble shoot if necessary
- Optimize website layout, navigation, features and functionality based on Google Analytics insights
- Work with Global team on EU product presentation on the website
- Own the feature and functionality development for on-site search to improve findability of products and conversion rate
- Help define strategy to grow KPIs and execute e-commerce sales programs
- Support external vendors regarding website software and services
- Conduct quality assurance testing, track issue resolution and load data into content management system
- Be an ambassador for digital commerce within the company and support other teams on their digital learning curve
ESSENTIALS FOR THIS ROLE ARE:
- Minimum 2 years of e-commerce experience or equivalent experience in the digital space
- Proven experience of working in Salesforce or equivalent e-commerce platform is required
- Strong analytical and project management competencies, excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Hands-on mentality with a proactive work attitude
- Fluency in English required, further language skills are a plus
- Additional degree in e-business, digital marketing, digital media or a related field is beneficial
- A strategic position at the global market leader in the snowboard & snowboard lifestyle industry
- Very good team spirit, flat hierarchies, shared outdoor activities
- Working as part of a multinational team, located in the heart of the Alps
- Competitive, rewarding compensation package, depending on your qualifications and experience
- gross € 33.000 p.a.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter!
Community / Marketing Title: E-Commerce Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Innsbruck, Tirol AT