Amazon Account Specialist - Americas
Location: Burlington, Vermont, United States
Requisition Number: 588
Position Title: National Accounts Mgr
At Burton, we are a purpose-led brand rooted in snowboarding and the mountains. We fight for the future of our sport, people and planet and we try to have as much fun as possible while doing it! Bringing people together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences is how we ride together every day.
Burton’s benefits package includes health insurance (medical, dental and vision), life insurance (company paid), flex spending, short- and long-term disability insurance (company paid), parental benefits, 401k plan with company match, and paid-time-off. Other perks include a discounted season pass, free lessons, product discounts, free demo equipment, ride days, casual work environment, and many more...
As a member of the America’s Account Management team, your role will be to provide best-in-class service and operational support for Burton’s B2B relationship with Amazon. Responsibilities include managing the Amazon account portfolio, execution of order management and fulfillment, transparent and timely reporting and communication, strategic problem solving and relationship development, all with the goal of increasing sales and revenue for the Amazon 1P business in the Americas. This position will work closely with the Americas Digital Team, Sales Management, Order Management, Logistics and Credit to provide exceptional service and support for Amazon and ultimately the end Burton consumers on Amazon.
What You Get to Do:
- Management, execution, and support of Amazon 1P B2B relationship, developing, growing and maintaining our processes and operations with our largest digital wholesale partner.
- Order management and fulfillment for Amazon 1P business within Burton ERP and on Amazon Vendor Central, including PO maintenance, inventory availability, delivery creation, delivery window and terms auditing, reporting, communication, analytics and regularly scheduled ops calls.
- Deep understanding and enforcement of account operations, term sheets, special programs, events and vendor compliance.
- Support Digital Marketplace Lead to ensure all preseason orders are accurately submitted by respective deadline, weekly reorders are processed, managed and fulfilled as well as communicate any delays or issues that could impact fulfillment execution.
- Process and utilize EDI transactions for PO submissions, PO edits, net price updates, and troubleshoot errors.
- Analyze weekly sell through analytics and provide recommendations on inventory risks and opportunities.
- Contribute to supply chain excellence and collaborative teamwork across many departments providing feedback and insights to influence future best practices.
- Provide dealer support through customer relationship management solutions from sell-in to sell-through.
- Advanced knowledge of Burton product offerings, parts, and updated tech features.
- Vendor compliance management/review, non-compliance chargeback mitigation and negotiations.
- Support and engage with Amazon consumer inquiries on the marketplace.
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions based on experience as well as guidelines set by management.
- Cross functional work: must be able to work across the Americas organization and communicate/collaborate closely with Digital Team, Consumer Direct, Logistics and Finance teams. Working together with constant communication are keys to our success.
- Prototype Constantly: The ability to develop, support or sponsor the introduction of new and improved methods, products, procedures, or technologies that meet a customer need.
- Enhanced Communication and Influence competencies are key to success in this role.
- Time management: Requires training, development and accountability both for individual and team workload. Adherence to deadlines and quick responses will be key during peak workflow.
- Professional Expertise: The ability to demonstrate depth of knowledge and skill in a technical/functional area.
- Analytical Thinking: The ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- Business Related Thinking: The ability to make essential business decisions using gut-level market knowledge supported by solid facts and analysis.
- Performance Management: The ability to take responsibility for individual performance, by setting clear personal goals/expectations that align with company goals/expectations, receive performance feedback constructively as means for continual improvement.
- Strong understanding and prioritization of customers, projects and responsibilities
- Functional SAP and EDI competencies are a base-line expectation.
- Advanced level understanding of excel functions is preferred.
- Ability to consistently learn, progress and perform in a perpetually evolving environment
- Experience with Amazon a plus
Our HQ is based in Burlington, Vermont. We will offer relocation assistance to any candidate who is hired if they are able to move to Burlington.
Community / Marketing Title: Amazon Account Specialist - Americas
EEO Employer Verbiage:
The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Burlington, Vermont US
CountryEEOText_Description: The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.