Anon Product Graphic Designer
Location: Burlington, Vermont, United States
Requisition Number: 589
Position Title: Graphic-Production Designer II
Check out Anon here: https://www.burton.com/us/en/c/anon
At Anon, we are a purpose-led brand rooted in skiing, snowboarding, and the mountains. We fight for the future of our sport, people and planet and we try to have as much fun as possible while doing it! Bringing people together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences is how we ride together every day.
Anon’s benefits package includes health insurance (medical, dental and vision), life insurance (company paid), flex spending, short- and long-term disability insurance (company paid), great parental benefits, 401k plan with company match, and paid-time-off. Other perks include a discounted season pass, free lessons, product discounts, free demo equipment, ride days, casual work environment, and many more...
As Anon’s Product Graphic Designer, you will establish and deliver the graphic direction for the Anon products. You will help set the visual direction for helmets, goggles, MFI masks and apparel to maximize the sales/merchandising opportunities based on identified customer targets and Consumer insights. You will be a key team member of creatively setting the tone for the product line.
What You Get to Do:
- Initiate, create and maintain product reference drawings and tech packs.
- Color, graphic and merchandising trend identification and forecasting.
- Provide hands-on industrial design consideration on various projects (i.e.: Helmets, Goggles, Accessories).
- Create logo and design detail applications within the Anon product line to be used on product & marketing applications.
- Coordinate, implement, and provide feedback on future product design directions with the ID/Creative Team.
- Conceptualize and communicate designs and details to product development & merchandising positions.
- Interface with Engineering regarding design concepts and their applications to product.
- Work in a self-guided timeline management space.
- Collaborate with Burton Hardgoods & Softgoods Creative teams for alignment and inspiration.
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- Strong experience with the Adobe Creative cloud
- Project management software (Basecamp/Teams/etc) is essential
- Experience with Rhino and other design tools is nice to have
- Fluency with core graphic design principles (typography, print, photo direction, layout, color theory, imagery composition, etc.)
- Drive to establish and lead new design trends for both print and digital – not just keeping up with the pack
- Ability to effectively communicate and articulate concepts and creative directions
- A systematic approach and the ability to work in many different styles (hand-drawn to digital)
- Basic knowledge of print process and on-press experience
- Ability to work with photographers to articulate creative direction
- Expertise in the use of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with emerging web technologies such as Figma, Sketch, invision, etc.
- A broad understanding for outdoor and snow industries
- Ability to work quickly and stay calm under pressure
- Self-motivator who can generate ideas for projects independently and collaboratively
- Laser-sharp attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently and proactively
Community / Marketing Title: Anon Product Graphic Designer
EEO Employer Verbiage:
The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Burlington, Vermont US
CountryEEOText_Description: The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.