Burton Guide - Summit Team
Location: Burlington, Vermont, United States
Requisition Number: 590
Position Title: Burton Guide - Summit Team
At Burton, we are a purpose-led brand rooted in snowboarding and the mountains. We fight for the future of our sport, people and planet and we try to have as much fun as possible while doing it! Bringing people together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences is how we ride together every day.
Burton’s benefits package includes health insurance (medical, dental and vision), life insurance (company paid), flex spending, short- and long-term disability insurance (company paid), parental benefits, 401k plan with company match, and paid-time-off. Other perks include a discounted season pass, free lessons, product discounts, free demo equipment, ride days, casual work environment, and many more...
Burton is looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable full-time Summit Guide to help set a new standard in customer satisfaction servicing Burton.com, Flagship store and Performer Program customers.
What You Get To Do:
- Service and attract customers by helping customers with product, order and warranty questions via the following channels: Phone, Social Channels, Email, Live Chat, and Video Chat
- Guide and educate customers about the Burton, Analog, and Anon product lines
- Connect with Internal Teams to share knowledge and customer feedback to enhance communication throughout the company
- Work alongside Guides Manager to help lead the Basecamp Team from hiring to training to becoming amazing customer centric Guides
- Develop people managing skills and assist in growing and nurturing a small group of Basecamp Team members
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- Must be familiar with a variety of concepts, procedures, and practices in relationship to the outdoor and snowboarding industries
- Snowboard industry experienced is highly regarded. 1-2 years of employment experience in a call center, customer service or comparable industry related service environment is also is required
- Experience with SalesForce, or similar order management programs along with customer service software is preferred
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and a positive attitude, must be detail oriented, and work independently while maintaining a "team and customer first" mindset
- The ability to work a flexible shift in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing demands is required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must to assist a wide range of varying customer types
Preferred Candidate Will Have:
- 2+ years assisting customers through emails/chats/phones in a fast-paced environment
- Robust systems knowledge with an eye for problem solving
- Strong initiative and adaptability to be able to juggle several different duties at once, while never losing sight of the customer experience
Community / Marketing Title: Burton Guide - Summit Team
EEO Employer Verbiage:
The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Burlington, Vermont US
CountryEEOText_Description: The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.