Seasonal Sales/Marketing Assistant
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
Requisition Number: 619
Position Title: Sales & Marketing Assistant
We are looking for a qualified seasonal sales and marketing assistant. As sales and marketing assistant you will work directly with the Area Manager(s) to support Burton regionally as a consumer centric, digital first, retailer of the future. Sales and Marketing assistants will bring a passion for the sport and culture to dealer and customer facing events. You will interact with all divisions of Burton, and our wholesale partners.
What You Get to Do:
- Work with Area managers to help implement best in class standards for retail merchandising, digital marketing support and event execution.
- Contribute to all aspects of the wholesale sell in process, including, but not limited to; sample management, showing prep, product presentation, follow up, order entry, and order review.
- Stay up to date with our brand and product knowledge, company information, sales, and company-wide events - truly becoming a well rounded resource to Burton’s customer and dealer base.
- The sales & marketing assistant is responsible for showroom readiness, and storage area organization.
- Engage with, educate and motivate dealer sales staff on all categories through product demos, showings, clinics, regular visits, and regional events.
- Represent the company and brands in a professional manner and with positive attitude towards the accounts, and the consumer.
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- 1-3 years of retail, B2B sales, and/or marketing experience, preferably in a comparable position.
- A positive, outgoing personality to embody Burton’s brand values, attitude and ethos.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong knowledge and background of snowboarding products and their application.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to proficiently operate a Windows based operating system.
- Passion for prototyping new ways of doing things, drive to challenge oneself, and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work a dynamic schedule, including when necessary nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Continually able to stand/walk for extended periods of time, necessary to provide sales floor coverage related to customer service and loss prevention.
- Continually able to reach overhead, bend, squat, kneel, and carry product, necessary for customer service, inventory re-stock, and store merchandising.
- Continually able to walk up and down staircases, carrying boxes, product, and other related items.
- Ability to regularly perform store maintenance items: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, cleaning, etc.
- Ability to safely lift boxes up to 50lbs.
Community / Marketing Title: Seasonal Sales/Marketing Assistant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Denver, Colorado US
CountryEEOText_Description: The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.