Location: Burlington, Vermont, United States
Requisition Number: 644
Position Title: Temporary Occasional Worker
This is a seasonal position, typically from Nov – April.
At Burton, we are a purpose-led brand rooted in snowboarding and the mountains. We fight for the future of our sport, people and planet and we try to have as much fun as possible while doing it! Bringing people together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences is how we ride together every day.
Burton’s benefits package includes a discounted season pass, free lessons, product discounts, free demo equipment, ride days, casual work environment, and many more.
Our Product Service Representatives are responsible for processing product claims with accuracy and efficiency to ensure customer satisfaction while meeting our W48 goal. This requires focused attention on packages each day, until all incoming packages are processed. Claims processing includes direct customer contact at our walk up window to ensure their satisfaction. Additional duties may include miscellaneous projects to ensure a smooth peak claims season, such as, parts warehouse organization and clean up, processing callbacks, picking parts, assisting with repairs, etc. A team approach is needed to ensure all projects are completed during the peak claims season.
What You Get to Do:
- Inspect products returned to product service for all Burton brands
- Determines claim settlements and sees to it that all claims are handled in compliance with Burton Snowboards' W48 policy and guidelines Unloads packages of returned products
- Answers phone calls, emails, and chats from customer service requesting follow up on claims
- Inspects returned products, determines whether the damage is covered under the warranty policy, and chooses an appropriate disposition that is consistent with the Product Service policy and guidelines
- Input required information into the system to ensure that future calls can be addressed by all personnel
- Create orders and deliveries for replacement products
- Repairs some articles when Repair Technicians are unavailable
- Perform general clean-up of Product Service work area
What You'll Bring to The Team:
- Experience in customer service, SAP, and Salesforce, as well as general repair skills and knowledge of Burton products preferred but not required
- This is a mobile position, which will require walking and standing on feet for a majority of the day
- This position requires the ability to lift at least 20+lbs
This position and our HQ are based in Burlington, Vermont.
Community / Marketing Title: Claims Receiver
EEO Employer Verbiage:
The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Burlington, Vermont US
CountryEEOText_Description: The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.