Location: San Francisco, California, United States
Requisition Number: 650
Position Title: Sales Associate- Non Benefits Eligible
Snowboarding is a social sport, and as part of this team, you’ll be the direct connection between consumers and our brand. We are passionate about riding, knowledgeable about the products that make the experience event better, and above all, stoked to share the excitement and expertise. Our stores are designed to get customers amped on riding, and offer an exciting, fast-paced work environment.
Our stores are designed to engage and excite consumers on an active lifestyle, but retail sales are where we make the personal connection between consumers and our brand. Join our sales team to add your passion for snowboarding and the outdoors, and bring an expertise about the products that’ll create the best possible customer experience. Our Sales Associates are responsible for maintaining customer service standards and complying with all Burton policy and procedures in meeting sales goals and protecting company assets. The positions are also responsible for supporting management and staff in the implementation of promotions, visuals, store maintenance and all other sales functions.
What You Get to Do:
- Provide a superior customer experience for all Burton guests
- Contribute to the stores sales goals
- Support Management in the implementation of promotions, visuals, store maintenance and all other sales functions
- Comply with all Burton procedures in meeting sales goals and protecting company assets
- Be brand ambassadors for the Burton brand
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- 1-3 years of Retail experience, preferably in a comparable position
- A positive, outgoing personality to bring the Burton passion to top levels
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong knowledge and background of snowboarding products and their application is preferred, but not required
- Ability to proficiently operate a Windows based system, Retail Pro POS system experience preferred
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Continually able to stand/walk for extended periods of time, necessary to provide sales floor coverage related to customer service and loss prevention
- Continually able to reach overhead, bend, squat, kneel, and carry product, necessary for customer service, inventory re-stock, and store merchandising
- Continually able to walk up and down staircase, carrying boxes, product, and other necessary store related items
- Ability to regularly perform store maintenance items: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, clean
- Ability to safely lift boxes up to 50 lbs
- Comfortable climbing ladders
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Associate
EEO Employer Verbiage:
The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Francisco, California US
CountryEEOText_Description: The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.