Burton Guide - Basecamp (Customer Support)
Multiple Locations: Burlington, Vermont, United States • Montreal, Quebec, Canada • Denver, Colorado, United States
Requisition Number: 670
Position Title: Burton Guide I
Burton is looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable full-time customer Guide to help set a new standard in customer satisfaction servicing Burton.com, Flagship store and Performer Program customers.
What You Get To Do:
- Service and attract customers by helping customers with product, order and warranty questions via the following channels: Phone, Email, Chat, and at times Face-to-Face
- Guide and educate customers about the Burton, Analog, and anon product lines
- Work alongside the Burton E-Commerce and Flagship Store teams to share knowledge, training and customer feedback
- Establish professional one on one relationships with customers and internal partners
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- Must be familiar with a variety of concepts, procedures, and practices in relationship to the outdoor and snowboarding industries
- Snowboard industry experienced is highly regarded. 1-2 years of employment experience in a call center, customer service or comparable industry related service environment is also is required
- Experience with order management programs along with customer service software is preferred
- Must have a positive attitude, be detail oriented, and work independently while maintaining a "team and customer first" mindset
- The ability to work a flexible shift in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing demands is required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must to assist a wide range of varying customer types
- Strong initiative and adaptability is required to be able to juggle several different duties at once, while never losing sight of excellent service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Nights and weekends required during the peak part of the season.
Community / Marketing Title: Burton Guide - Basecamp (Customer Support)
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Burton, we are a purpose-led brand rooted in snowboarding and the outdoors. We fight for the future of our people, planet, and sport. We aim to maximize our positive social impact and minimize our negative environmental impact while delivering high-quality performance products.
As a global leader in snowboarding, we’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion for the long-term health of our company, sport, and community. Through these efforts, we aim to make snowboarding and the outdoors accessible to all.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Burlington, Vermont US
CountryEEOText_Description: The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.