Location: Burlington, VT, USA
Requisition Number: 680
Position Title: Treasury Manager
The Treasury Manager is a team leader responsible for the company’s global treasury and accounts payable functions. The Treasury Manager reports to the Corporate Controller with broad exposure to all business functions across our global footprint. The Treasury Manager will manage global cash flows, treasury operations, banking relationships, and risk management programs.
Burton’s benefits package includes health insurance (medical, dental and vision), life insurance (company paid), flex spending, short- and long-term disability insurance (company paid), great parental benefits, 401k plan with company match, and paid-time-off. Other perks include a discounted season pass, free lessons, product discounts, free demo equipment, ride days, casual work environment, and many more...
What You Get to Do (other duties may be assigned):
- Manage global treasury function, including cash management and cash flow forecasting.
- Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs and manage availability under the company's revolving credit facility.
- Maintain banking and financial institution relationships.
- Negotiate bank and service fees, while implementing new banking technologies, products, and services to improve treasury operations.
- Manage revolving credit facility, including covenant calculations, debt repayments and draws, and reporting requirements.
- Manage foreign currency hedging program. Responsible for structuring and accounting for foreign currency hedges in accordance with ASC 815 and related guidance.
- Manage insurance programs including claims processing, reporting, and annual policy renewals.
- Oversee the accounts payable function including disbursements for global inventory and regional selling, general, and administrative expenses.
- Assist with monthly and annual close process including journal entries, reconciliations, audit schedules and other documentation, as requested.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies, and procedures.
What You'll Bring to The Team:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics required
- 5+ years of treasury and/or accounting experience
- Highly motivated with a focus on business process improvement
- Excellent organizational, analytical, verbal, written, interpersonal and managerial skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to multi-task daily responsibilities with special projects
- Working knowledge of U.S. GAAP, including financial statements
- Strong Excel spreadsheet skills
- ERP systems experience (SAP, Infor, or similar)
- Multi-national treasury / foreign currency experience
Community / Marketing Title: Treasury Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Burton, we are a purpose-led brand rooted in snowboarding and the outdoors. We fight for the future of our people, planet, and sport. We aim to maximize our positive social impact and minimize our negative environmental impact while delivering high-quality performance products.
As a global leader in snowboarding, we’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion for the long-term health of our company, sport, and community. Through these efforts, we aim to make snowboarding and the outdoors accessible to all.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Burlington, Vermont US
CountryEEOText_Description: The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.