ANON Apprenticeship: Production Designer
Location: Burlington, Vermont, United States
Requisition Number: 693
Position Title: Intern
EXPERIENCE ANON OPTICS: Production Designer Apprenticeship
Anon provides a cohesive offering of on-snow goggles and lenses, high-performance helmets, premium face masks, and accessories. From unparalleled innovation and design to industry-leading proprietary technologies like Magna-Tech® quick lens change technology and MFI® magnetic facemask integration, Anon has established itself as an inclusive brand for all mountain enthusiasts. For more information, visit our website here.
This Experience Anon opportunity is a 4-month apprenticeship with the Anon brand. As a Production Designer at Anon, you will be an integral part of the highly creative and innovative Anon Design Team. You have the ability to understand and follow brand creative direction. You understand photography for ski, snowboard and fashion. This creative role requires attention to every detail and versatile thinking about how creative can be most impactful on the Anon brand. At the end of the 4 months, you will be considered for a full time position on the Anon Design Team. This opportunity could be remote or hybrid. You will report to the Anon Senior Art Director and work closely with the other members of the Anon brand team.
Our perks include a discounted season pass, free lessons, product discounts, free demo equipment, ride days, casual work environment, and many more.
What you’ll do:
- Design and create final production ready files for all marketing creative projects including campaigns, website, retail, and print
What you'll learn:
- How to establish and lead new design trends for both print and digital
- The ability to effectively communicate and articulate concepts, photography direction and creative direction
- Knowledge to guide all final production files for creative
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- 1-3 years of professional design experience
- Ability to effectively communicate and articulate concepts, photography direction and creative direction
- Expertise in the use of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with emerging web technologies and experiences
- A broad understanding for outdoor and snow industries with a passion for skiing and snowboarding
- Send your resume and example of your work with a brief statement of why we should choose you for this Apprenticeship
- Candidates chosen for first round selection may be asked to provide further information via email questions, then will be invited to participate in an informal phone screen as well as a formal zoom interview
- Decisions will be made by the end of December
- The chosen candidate will be asked to commit to the opportunity by mid-January 2022
- If chosen, your Experience Burton Apprenticeship will start between mid-January to the beginning of February (tbc with hiring manager)
- Posting closes December 13, 2021
Community / Marketing Title: ANON Apprenticeship: Production Designer
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Burton, we are a purpose-led brand rooted in snowboarding and the outdoors. We fight for the future of our people, planet, and sport. We aim to maximize our positive social impact and minimize our negative environmental impact while delivering high-quality performance products.
As a global leader in snowboarding, we’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion for the long-term health of our company, sport, and community. Through these efforts, we aim to make snowboarding and the outdoors accessible to all.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Burlington, Vermont US
CountryEEOText_Description: The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.