ANON Apprenticeship: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Burlington, Vermont, United States
Requisition Number: 695
Position Title: Intern
EXPERIENCE ANON OPTICS: Anon Marketing Coordinator Apprentice
Anon provides a cohesive offering of on-snow goggles and lenses, high-performance helmets, premium face masks, and accessories. From unparalleled innovation and design to industry-leading proprietary technologies like Magna-Tech® quick lens change technology and MFI® magnetic facemask integration, Anon has established itself as an inclusive brand for all mountain enthusiasts. For more information, visit our website here.
This Experience Anon Optics opportunity is a 4-month apprenticeship with the Anon Marketing Team. You will report to the Anon Marketing Manager as well as work cross-functionally with the Anon Marketing Strategist and other marketing teams across the organization This is a new role at Anon, as such you will play an integral part in the evolution of this role and of the marketing team. At the end of the 4 months you will be considered for a full time position as the Anon Marketing Coordinator based in Burlington, VT at the Anon/Burton head office.
Our perks include a discounted season pass, free lessons, product discounts, free demo equipment, ride days, casual work environment, and many more.
Some of what you’ll do:
- Assist day-to-day marketing functions
- Play an essential role in implementing product marketing across owned channels, both consumer and dealer facing
- Develop, support, and implement in-season campaigns and sell-in marketing materials
- Develop email marketing campaigns
- Report on performance analytics.
What You’ll Learn:
- Development of monthly marketing performance reporting across Anon owned marketing channels
- Creation and project management of sales and product campaign briefs
- Coordination and maintenance of assets for Bynder, Anon Content Database, and Discover channel needs
- Analyzing and using data to drive decision making
- Reporting using MS Power BI and Rockerbox
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, or relatable studies and/or applicable field experience
- Digital acumen and comfort creating and delivering marketing messages in a digital environment
- Unique and diverse background to contribute new perspectives and creative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams and to juggle a range of projects and tasks
- Product marketing and/or product sales experience in the outdoor industry a plus
- Knowledge of the brand, culture, and industry (or complete willingness to jump right in!)
- Creative thinker and an independent self-starter who desires to learn and grow within your role
- Send your resume and short statement (250 characters or less) describing the unique perspective you can bring to this role and how it will benefit the team that you will be working with?
- Candidates chosen for first round selection may be asked to provide further information via email questions, then will be invited to participate in an informal phone screen as well as a formal zoom interview
- Decisions will be made by the end of December
- The chosen candidate will be asked to commit to the opportunity by mid-January 2022
- If chosen, your Experience Burton Apprenticeship will start between mid-January to the beginning of February (tbc with hiring manager)
- Posting closes December 13, 2021
Community / Marketing Title: ANON Apprenticeship: Marketing Coordinator
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Burton, we are a purpose-led brand rooted in snowboarding and the outdoors. We fight for the future of our people, planet, and sport. We aim to maximize our positive social impact and minimize our negative environmental impact while delivering high-quality performance products.
As a global leader in snowboarding, we’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion for the long-term health of our company, sport, and community. Through these efforts, we aim to make snowboarding and the outdoors accessible to all.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Burlington, Vermont US
CountryEEOText_Description: The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.