Accounts Payable Representative
Location: Burlington, VT, USA
Requisition Number: 749
Position Title: Accounts Payable Representative
The Accounts Payable Representative will join a talented group of professionals within the Finance Department. This position will assist in managing vendor invoices and provide support towards the implementation of a new ERP system. This role will report directly to the Treasury Manager within the Finance Team.
What You Get to Do:
- Work with the global leader in the snowboarding industry.
- Become a team member of a multi-national global finance team.
- Review and accurately process a high volume of vendor invoices for payment
- Provide a high level of customer service to both external and internal contacts
- Research and respond to vendor inquiries in a courteous, effective and timely manner
- Review employee expense reports in accordance with IRS rules and Burton’s Travel and Expense Policy
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy
- Assist with transitioning the AP Function from the current SAP to the new Infor M3 accounting system.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- An associates degree or greater is desirable, willing to train the right candidate, an accounting degree is a plus.
- 1-3 years of experience working in a fast-paced office setting.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems, processes, and software.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Experience with Infor M3/GT Nexus, and Concur are a plus.
- Ability to undertake multiple and diverse activities in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Send your resume and short statement indicating why you would be the best candidate for this position.
- Candidates chosen for first round selection may be asked to provide further information via email questions, then will be invited to participate in an informal phone screen as well as a formal zoom interview.
Burton’s benefits package includes health insurance (medical, dental and vision), life insurance (company paid), flex spending, short- and long-term disability insurance (company paid), great parental benefits, 401k plan with company match, and paid-time-off. Other perks include a discounted season pass, free lessons, product discounts, free demo equipment, ride days, casual work environment, and many more...
Our HQ is based in Burlington, Vermont. We will offer relocation assistance to any candidate who is hired if they are able to move to Burlington.
Community / Marketing Title: Accounts Payable Representative
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Burton, we are a purpose-led brand rooted in snowboarding and the outdoors. We fight for the future of our people, planet, and sport. We aim to maximize our positive social impact and minimize our negative environmental impact while delivering high-quality performance products.
As a global leader in snowboarding, we’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion for the long-term health of our company, sport, and community. Through these efforts, we aim to make snowboarding and the outdoors accessible to all.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Burlington, Vermont US
CountryEEOText_Description: The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.