Events & Partnership Specialist - Americas
Multiple Locations: United States • Burlington, Vermont, United States
Requisition Number: 784
Position Title: Global Resorts Coordinator
Support and collaborate with the entire North American & Global team on the ideation, planning, communication & execution of events, experiences, & partnerships.
Burton’s benefits package includes health insurance (medical, dental and vision), life insurance (company paid), flex spending, short- and long-term disability insurance (company paid), parental benefits, 401k plan with company match, and paid-time-off. Other perks include a discounted season pass, free lessons, product discounts, free demo equipment, ride days, casual work environment, and many more...
What You Get to Do:
- Participate in the concept to market process for events & experiences.
- Build community through experiences & partnerships.
- Execute on Burton-owned global event & partnership properties that occur in the regions.
- Execute Burton-owned regional events & partnerships and support local event needs & strategies.
- Team lead for partnerships & partner communications, including resort & group partnerships.
- Support key experiences with premium wholesale & resort partners in the region.
- Sponsor and activate at key third party events.
- Support partnership activations & deliverables in the region.
- Sponsor and activate summer camps.
- Support territories with branding & events infrastructure needs.
- Support territories with demo infrastructure & product needs.
- Communicate & coordinate brand events with marketing leads at burton branded stores.
- Track and report back on event performance and established KPIs.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- This position is responsible for developing, monitoring and evaluating budgets(s).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or another appropriate field.
- At least 3 years’ experience working at a respected agency or within a marketing team of a recognized brand.
- Clear understanding of the Burton brand and a vision to interpret, refine and implement the brand values into brand campaigns.
- The position requires significant overnight and/or international travel. The estimated amount of travel is 20 %.
- This position requires prior work experience in Snowboarding/Lifestyle industry.
Community / Marketing Title: Events & Partnership Specialist - Americas
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Burton, we are a purpose-led brand rooted in snowboarding and the outdoors. We fight for the future of our people, planet, and sport. We aim to maximize our positive social impact and minimize our negative environmental impact while delivering high-quality performance products.
As a global leader in snowboarding, we’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion for the long-term health of our company, sport, and community. Through these efforts, we aim to make snowboarding and the outdoors accessible to all.
CountryEEOText_Description: The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.