Business Process Administrator
Location: Burlington, Vermont, United States
Requisition Number: 790
Position Title: Project Manager I
As the Business Process Administrator, you’ll be a crucial member of a small but mighty team, the Business Transformation Office (BTO). The BTO is committed to ensuring Burton’s processes and projects are aligned to our strategy while delivering true business value. Our three primary pillars consist of Digital Transformation, Concept to Consumer, and Internal Communications.
You’re a skilled communicator, a process owner, an early adopter, and problem solver who’s able to get into the weeds without losing sight of the big picture. Unafraid to fail, resilience is your weapon of choice – because you know that the only way to achieve successful transformation is to do the work, and we have LOTS of work.
You’ll report directly to the Senior Manager of Business Process, but work closely and collaboratively with the rest of the BTO.
What You Get to Do:
- Assist in the development, build, implementation, and support of tools that improve our operational stance, all while working closely with a diverse set of cross-functional stakeholders.
- Support the BTO in ensuring that strategy is embedded and implemented within the organization via analyses, solutions, and prioritization measures.
- Advocate for and assist in the cultivation of ongoing learning and development initiatives.
- Identify 80/20 opportunities, avoiding analysis paralysis.
- Setup and manage reports & project documentation.
- Revise and update business procedures and policies.
- Serve as a point of contact for cross functional teams.
- Perform technical configuration work such as process mapping, report building, and workflow configuration.
- Assist in orchestrating small to large-scale business transformation projects from start to finish, with a focus on vision, value, speed, talent, and technology
- Administration of company-wide system tools, including billing, granting permissions, etc.
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- Effective and empathetic communication. Whether it be written or verbal, you’re able to distill complex ideas and concepts into concise takeaways.
- Relationship-building. You’re able to build trust with internal stakeholders while exhibiting a team-first collaborative attitude.
- High energy. You bring passion and enthusiasm to your work.
- An ability to think critically, analyze processes, and solve problems with minimal supervision.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- An early-adopter mentality. You’re always on the lookout for solutions that’ll enhance our operational stance.
Community / Marketing Title: Business Process Administrator
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Burton, we are a purpose-led brand rooted in snowboarding and the outdoors. We fight for the future of our people, planet, and sport. We aim to maximize our positive social impact and minimize our negative environmental impact while delivering high-quality performance products.
As a global leader in snowboarding, we’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion for the long-term health of our company, sport, and community. Through these efforts, we aim to make snowboarding and the outdoors accessible to all.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Burlington, Vermont US
CountryEEOText_Description: The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.