Creative Project Manager
Location: Innsbruck, Tyrol, Austria
Requisition Number: 794
For our European HQ in Innsbruck we are currently looking for a:
CREATIVE PROJECT MANAGER EUROPE
THE PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION ARE:
- Serve as the liaison between the Global Project Management team and European and regional stakeholders
- Lead the regional Creative team; build and guide freelance creatives including graphic design, translation, copywriting, photography, film.
- Responsible for creating, monitoring and continuously improving the creative workflow from initial scoping and estimating to resource management, stakeholder reviews and final delivery
- Oversee department budgets by working closely with the Head of Brand Marketing Europe
- Share creative vision with team and across the organization to ensure consistent messaging across Burton Europe’s creative assets, ranging from consumer-facing assets to internal corporate documents
- Collaborate with marketing team and across departments to capture creative needs and convert them into creative briefs
ESSENTIALS FOR THIS ROLE ARE:
- Broad creative know-how with expertise in the following: design, video, photo and print production
- Minimum 2 years of experience working for an advertising or creative agency or within a creative marketing team of a recognized brand
- Degree in media, marketing or communication related field
- Proven track record of strong project management skills with the ability to execute complex projects with tight deadlines and strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Advanced skills with MS-Office and Adobe, Figma is a plus
- Hands-on mentality with a proactive work attitude
- Excellent oral and written language skills in English
- Affinity for the outdoor sports lifestyle
- A strategic position at the global market leader in the snowboard lifestyle industry
- Very good team spirit, flat hierarchies, shared outdoor activities and space to learn & develop
- A multinational team, in a modern and pet friendly office, located in the heart of the Alps
- Flexible working hours and work location
- Competitive, rewarding compensation package, depending on your qualifications and experience of min. gross € 45.000 p.a.
- Many other additional benefits including product discounts, outdoor days, a seasonal snowboard, gym membership, season pass contribution, company events, etc.
We are looking forward to receiving your English CV and cover letter online!
Community / Marketing Title: Creative Project Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Burton, we are a purpose-led brand rooted in snowboarding and the outdoors. We fight for the future of our people, planet, and sport. We aim to maximize our positive social impact and minimize our negative environmental impact while delivering high-quality performance products.
As a global leader in snowboarding, we’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion for the long-term health of our company, sport, and community. Through these efforts, we aim to make snowboarding and the outdoors accessible to all.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Innsbruck, Tirol AT