Burton.com Data Specialist
Location: Burlington, VT, USA
Requisition Number: 814
Position Title: Project Manager I
It takes a lot of great data and content to make a website look as good as ours! Burton is looking for a well-organized, eager to learn individual to help us keep Burton.com looking top shelf. This person will work closely with the Burton.com Product Owners, Web Development, Photo Studio, and the regional E-Commerce teams to build global pages such as product detail pages or global campaign pages as well as providing much needed global Burton.com support.
What You Get to Do:
- Build Burton.com Global campaign pages under the guidance of cross departmental project teams
- Collaborate with regional e-commerce teams to ensure everyone is on the same page
- Gather and organize seasonal product data for upload to Burton.com
- Oversee and assist on the execution of global Burton.com initiatives
- Pivot, troubleshoot and navigate Burton.com bugs and errors
- Manage the display of product images across Burton.com by using custom written JSON
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- Communication: The ability to both speak clearly to and write legibly to a variety of humans
- The ability to understand how the finite details amount to a bigger picture
- Multitasking: The ability to juggle knives, ride a unicycle, and start a fire all at once
- Great attention to detail
- An interest in data consistency and integrity
- Excel savvy with enthusiasm for large amounts of data
- Eager to learn new technology and processes
- Experience with SFCC Business Manager, Teams, Slack, Salsify, JIRA/Confluence is a plus!
Community / Marketing Title: Burton.com Data Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Burton, we are a purpose-led brand rooted in snowboarding and the outdoors. We fight for the future of our people, planet, and sport. We aim to maximize our positive social impact and minimize our negative environmental impact while delivering high-quality performance products.
As a global leader in snowboarding, we’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion for the long-term health of our company, sport, and community. Through these efforts, we aim to make snowboarding and the outdoors accessible to all.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Burlington, Vermont US
CountryEEOText_Description: The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.