Global Retention Marketing Specialist
Location: Burlington, VT, USA
Requisition Number: 820
Position Title: Global Retention Marketing Specialist
The Retention Marketing Specialist is responsible for improving customer retention and lifetime value through the management and optimization of the Global loyalty, email and SMS programs.
What You Get to Do:
- Manage the loyalty program and continue to evolve the benefits, offers and experiences for our members
- Support GTM planning from end-to-end across all retention channels, including design, targeting, testing and QA.
- · Develop and maintain the global retention calendar, reflecting the seasonal launches, brand messaging, key products and events.
- · Develop customer segmentation and audience testing strategies
- · Manage the email marketing program and continue to evolve the technology, design and experience across automated, transactional and manual emails.
- · Implement A/B testing to continuously improve marketing effectiveness.
- · Stay informed of CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and other regulatory requirements to ensure program remains compliant across all regions.
- · Analyze program performance, identifying best performing messages, channels and audiences: drive and optimize KPIs.
- · Create lead generation opportunities to increase the subscriber lists.
- · Educate teams on best practices and emerging industry trends and technologies.
What You’ll Bring:
- · Minimum 3 years of experience in retention marketing: email, loyalty or lifecycle marketing.
- · Experience working with ESP and automation platforms like Salesforce and Moveable Ink
- · Working knowledge of Google Analytics and/or other analytics platforms
- · Experience working with web development and IT teams as data flows for retention channels require technical know-how
- · HTML/email coding experience preferred
- · Strong project management skills
- · Experience working with CRM data to inform and impact marketing campaigns
- · Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- · Experience managing a loyalty program a major plus
- · Familiar with building customer journeys
- · Excellent skills with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Powerpoint
Community / Marketing Title: Global Retention Marketing Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Burton, we are a purpose-led brand rooted in snowboarding and the outdoors. We fight for the future of our people, planet, and sport. We aim to maximize our positive social impact and minimize our negative environmental impact while delivering high-quality performance products.
As a global leader in snowboarding, we’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion for the long-term health of our company, sport, and community. Through these efforts, we aim to make snowboarding and the outdoors accessible to all.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Burlington, Vermont US
CountryEEOText_Description: The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.