Hybrid Burton Guide
Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 854
Position Title: Sales Associate- Non Benefits Eligible
At Burton, we are a purpose-led brand rooted in snowboarding and the mountains. We fight for the future of our sport, people and planet and we try to have as much fun as possible while doing it! Bringing people together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences is how we ride together every day.
Burton is looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable seasonal full-time customer service “Hybrid Guide” to help set a new standard in customer satisfaction servicing Burton.com, Flagship stores and Performer Program customers.
What You Get to Do:
· Provide a superior customer experience for all Burton guests. Services include helping customers with product, order, and warranty questions via the following channels: Phone, Email, Chat, and Face-to-Face in store.
· This role will split time between sales floor guide and on the phones guide.
· Guide and educate customers about the Burton, Analog, and anon product lines.
· Work alongside the Burton E-Commerce and Flagship Store teams to share knowledge, training, and customer feedback
· Establish professional one on one relationships with customers and internal partner.
What You'll Bring to the Team:
· Must be familiar with a variety of concepts, procedures, and practices in relationship to the outdoor and snowboarding industries.
· Snowboard industry experienced is highly regarded. 1-3 years of employment experience in a customer service role or comparable industry related service environment is also is required.
· Experience with order management programs along with customer service software is preferred.
· Must have a positive attitude, be detail oriented, and work independently while maintaining a "team and customer first" mindset.
· The ability to work a flexible shift in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing demands is required.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must to assist a wide range of varying customer types.
· Strong Initiative and adaptability are required to be able to juggle several different duties at once, while never losing sight of excellent service.
· Continually able to stand/walk for extended periods of time, necessary to provide sales floor coverage related to customer service and loss prevention
· Continually able to reach overhead, bend, squat, kneel, and carry product, necessary for customer service, inventory re-stock, and store merchandising
· Continually able to walk up and down staircase, carrying boxes, product, and other necessary store related items
· Ability to regularly perform store maintenance items: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, clean
· Ability to safely lift boxes up to 50lbs
· Comfortable climbing ladders
· Comfortable with wearing a mask for entire shift
Community / Marketing Title: Hybrid Burton Guide
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Burton, we are a purpose-led brand rooted in snowboarding and the outdoors. We fight for the future of our people, planet, and sport. We aim to maximize our positive social impact and minimize our negative environmental impact while delivering high-quality performance products.
As a global leader in snowboarding, we’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion for the long-term health of our company, sport, and community. Through these efforts, we aim to make snowboarding and the outdoors accessible to all.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Francisco, California US
CountryEEOText_Description: The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.