Seasonal AR Specialist
Multiple Locations: Burlington, VT, USA • United States
Requisition Number: 865
Position Title: Temporary Occasional Worker
The AR specialist position is accountable for the accounts receivables process, collections & cash application.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Process daily bank deposits
- Process daily lockbox
- Daily cash posting and application within 2 business days
- Maintain cash tracking spreadsheets
- Monitor deductions/chargebacks and resolve monthly
- Follow up with internal departments for deductions made by customers (ensure credits are issued)
- Dispute chargebacks as needed and make sure paid back
- Invoice verification for dating issues and dealer follow-up
- Monthly statements emailing
- Email invoices & credit memo’s
- Customer master maintenance – contacts and electronic documents email updates
- Process small write-offs
- Bank fee posting
- Monitor correspondence via AR email
- Check for credit dept. mail at office (if not remote)
- Provide backup support to credit team as needed.
The ideal candidate will have Accounts Receivable, Collections, and Customer Service-related experience. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are essential for this role.
Community / Marketing Title: Seasonal AR Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Burton, we are a purpose-led brand rooted in snowboarding and the outdoors. We fight for the future of our people, planet, and sport. We aim to maximize our positive social impact and minimize our negative environmental impact while delivering high-quality performance products.
As a global leader in snowboarding, we’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion for the long-term health of our company, sport, and community. Through these efforts, we aim to make snowboarding and the outdoors accessible to all.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Burlington, Vermont US
CountryEEOText_Description: The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.