Seasonal Brand Marketing Coordinator
Location: Burlington, VT, USA
Requisition Number: 930
Position Title: Temporary Occasional Worker
As the America’s Seasonal Brand Marketing Assistant, you will assist the Americas Brand Marketing Team with administrative functions. In addition, the role will provide support for events, partnerships, PR needs, and more. This position will collaborate with the members of the Americas Brand Marketing Team, as well as their Global counterparts (Events, Partnerships, Team/Ambassador Management, etc.). While this role is administrative in nature, it will provide experience across a large range of Brand Marketing responsibilities, with some opportunities for field experience.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Place and track orders for PR seeding, product testing, and product seeding.
- Place and track product orders in support of events, sponsorships, and partnerships.
- Support event planning and execution: help to maintain event trackers, facilitate vendor payments, coordinate team travel, and provide on-site assistance and select events.
- Pay and track invoices. Maintain budget trackers.
- Assist with copy writing needs.
- Support Brand Marketing initiatives
- Maintain brand marketing calendars
- Brief creative needs
- Update and maintain event landing pages
- Support leading localism efforts
- Organize travel & lodging for brand team members
- Support special projects, ex: Ingredient partners, Sales Contests, non-profit support,
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is an asset. A focus in business, marketing or communication is encouraged.
- 1-3 years’ experience working in an office environment, including familiarity with standard business software (Microsoft Suite, Zoom, project management software, etc.). Experience with SAP or a similar ERP system preferred.
- Must be a highly organized self-starter and team player with polished communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize workloads across multiple stakeholders
- A passion for snowboarding, action sports, the outdoors, and/or counterculture is preferred.
- The position may require occasional overnight travel within the Americas region. The estimated amount of travel is <5%.
- 95%: This position is in a typical, stationary office setting. Over 80% of the day will be spent sitting in 1 location.
- 5%: This is a mobile position, which will require walking and standing on feet for a majority of the day. This position requires the ability to lift at least 20+lbs.
Community / Marketing Title: Seasonal Brand Marketing Coordinator
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Burton, we are a purpose-led brand rooted in snowboarding and the outdoors. We fight for the future of our people, planet, and sport. We aim to maximize our positive social impact and minimize our negative environmental impact while delivering high-quality performance products.
As a global leader in snowboarding, we’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion for the long-term health of our company, sport, and community. Through these efforts, we aim to make snowboarding and the outdoors accessible to all.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Burlington, Vermont US
CountryEEOText_Description: The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.