Post Production Lead
Location: Burlington, VT, USA
Requisition Number: 934
Position Title: Post Production Lead
Burton’s Post-Production Lead is responsible for the efficient transfer of photo and video assets from camera to digital distribution. They oversee the process of receiving, cataloging, reviewing, and revising imagery produced by Operational Content’s Production team. They ensure that assets meet quality standards and are delivered on time.
What You Get to Do:
- Lead in-house Post-Production Artist.
- Oversee freelance Video Editors and Post-Production Artists.
- Maintain relationship with clipping vendor.
- Work with Product Developers to ensure that imagery is accurate.
- Collaborate with Web Developers to prepare imagery for product launches.
- Keep up to date with digital asset management best practices.
- Evaluate and refine Burton’s post-production processes.
- Act as on-set digital tech.
What You'll Bring to The Team:
Qualifications & Required Skills:
- Proficiency with Adobe CC, Capture One, Microsoft suite
- Experience in a high-volume studio setting
- Creative problem-solving skills and approach
- Self-motivated, ability to work autonomously
- Attention to detail
- Solid organizational skills
Community / Marketing Title: Post Production Lead
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Burton, we are a purpose-led brand rooted in snowboarding and the outdoors. We fight for the future of our people, planet, and sport. We aim to maximize our positive social impact and minimize our negative environmental impact while delivering high-quality performance products.
As a global leader in snowboarding, we’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion for the long-term health of our company, sport, and community. Through these efforts, we aim to make snowboarding and the outdoors accessible to all.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Burlington, Vermont US
CountryEEOText_Description: The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.