Seasonal Brand Support Specialist - East
Location: Quebec, Canada
Requisition Number: 936
Position Title: Temporary Occasional Worker
Roles & Responsibilities
This role will be scheduled for up to 30 hours per week. The BSS (Brand Support Specialist) will be reporting to regional area managers of both Quebec and Ontario. They will be tasked with supporting all aspects of the business in both marketing and sales. Based out of Montreal and covering Ontario Canada, they will play an important role in the field pushing forward our SBO’s, making sure we have boots on the ground where and when we need them and building and sustaining hype at wholesale.
● Ontario/Quebec training tour
● Support and sales reports
○ Presentation and support of sales contests
● In-store support for the Black Friday sales weekend (November 25).
● Preparation and execution of demos in the mountains
● Support for retailers during the holiday season
● Monitoring of the ENDVR competition platform
● Tailgate Demo W24
● Weekly visits to rental centers in the different mountains.
● Visit to shops
● Planning content creation.
● Support for demos
● Sales support.
● Report on product sales.
● Content creation
Community / Marketing Title: Seasonal Brand Support Specialist - East
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Burton, we are a purpose-led brand rooted in snowboarding and the outdoors. We fight for the future of our people, planet, and sport. We aim to maximize our positive social impact and minimize our negative environmental impact while delivering high-quality performance products.
As a global leader in snowboarding, we’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion for the long-term health of our company, sport, and community. Through these efforts, we aim to make snowboarding and the outdoors accessible to all.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Quebec, CA