Small Fit Model (Woman/ Woman Aligned)
Location: Burlington, VT, USA
Requisition Number: 950
Position Title: Fit Model
The primary responsibility of this position is to try on garments during weekly fitting evaluations with product team members (this is not a print model position). The position is part-time and for a Women’s size Small. Fittings are generally once a week lasting 2 hours but may vary. Garment types will range from base layer to outerwear.
What You Get to Do:
- Try on prototype garments and move around in them to test function.
- Provide critical feedback to product team members.
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- The following measurements are required to be met and maintained:
- Height: 5’4”-5’6”
- Chest: 33-35" (measure the fullest part, under your arms)
- Waist: 26-28" (measure around your natural waist, at the narrowest part)
- Hip: 36-38" (measure around the fullest part of your hips)
- Ability to stand for a long period of time is key.
- Arrive promptly to all fittings.
- Ideal candidate is active, preferably in snowboarding but not required.
- Previous fit model experience is a plus but not required.
If you have a flexible schedule and measure up, please:
1. Send us a scan through an app. We will receive the measurements from your scan and compare them with our standards. If they align, we will reach out to schedule an evaluation.
- Visit https://www.truetoform.fit/ and download the app
- Scan yourself
- Put in Burton's share code: 303723
2. Email front, side, and back photos (so we can evaluate posture and stance) to FitTD@burton.com
Our HQ is based in Burlington, Vermont. Transgender, gender-fluid, nonbinary, and gender-non-conforming encouraged to apply
Community / Marketing Title: Small Fit Model (Woman/ Woman Aligned)
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Burton, we are a purpose-led brand rooted in snowboarding and the outdoors. We fight for the future of our people, planet, and sport. We aim to maximize our positive social impact and minimize our negative environmental impact while delivering high-quality performance products.
As a global leader in snowboarding, we’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion for the long-term health of our company, sport, and community. Through these efforts, we aim to make snowboarding and the outdoors accessible to all.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Burlington, Vermont US
CountryEEOText_Description: The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.