Production Designer I
Location: Burlington, VT, USA
Requisition Number: 965
Position Title: Production - Designer
The primary focus of Designer I role is to work collaboratively with the Consumer Direct Production and Design team to bring Burton’s creative vision to life across various channels for our global eCommerce and Retail business. They will ensure assets created are in-line with brand standards and are delivered within punctual campaign deadlines.
The Designer I role will report directly to the Director of Consumer Direct and work most closely with designers, copywriters, and project managers.
What You Get to Do:
- Apply established identities, logos, brand guidelines & standards across multiple platforms
- Creative execution of production work required for a wide range of projects including but not limited to socials, emails, .com, retail environments, and events
- Develop creative assets for Burton Discover content to drive engagement in brand led initiatives
- Collaborate closely with creative directors, designers, copywriters, and developers to thoroughly execute campaigns
- Liaise with project managers to define design requirements
- Research and brainstorm with team members to create and innovate ideas/solutions
- Interpret and develop comprehensive photo and creative direction documents
- Prepare working design files to hand off to regional design teams for translations and versioning
- Work in a collaborative Team Environment
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1-3 years of work experience preferred
- Proficiency with Figma and Adobe CC
- Strong understating of UX limitations and best practices across desktop & mobile
- Knowledge of print process and preparing press-ready files
- Laser-sharp attention to detail
- Responds well to feedback from various stakeholders
- Creative problem-solving and organizational skills
- Portfolio link or PDF required.
More Info to Seal the Deal:
Burton’s benefits package includes health insurance (medical, dental and vision), life insurance (company paid), flex spending, short- and long-term disability insurance (company paid), great parental benefits, 401k plan with company match, and paid time-off. Other perks include a discounted season pass, free lessons, product discounts, free demo equipment, ride days, casual work environment, and many more…
The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.
Our HQ is based in Burlington, Vermont. We will offer relocation assistance to any candidate who is hired.
Community / Marketing Title: Production Designer I
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Burton, we are a purpose-led brand rooted in snowboarding and the outdoors. We fight for the future of our people, planet, and sport. We aim to maximize our positive social impact and minimize our negative environmental impact while delivering high-quality performance products.
As a global leader in snowboarding, we’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion for the long-term health of our company, sport, and community. Through these efforts, we aim to make snowboarding and the outdoors accessible to all.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Burlington, Vermont US
CountryEEOText_Description: The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.