E-Commerce Specialist Europe
Location: Innsbruck, Austria
Requisition Number: 985
We are extending our Digital Business team and are currently looking for a:
THE PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION ARE:
- Help define KPI based strategies and execute e-commerce sales programs on burton.com
- Strategically manage the European Performer Program (Our membership program for outdoor professionals and industry partners).
- Own our online employee discount program.
- Support site testing to optimize e-commerce and loyalty program related functionalities. Work with UX team and merchandising team to drive website audits and user testing.
- Monitor e-commerce and Performer Program orders on a daily base.
- Work with Customer Success team to ensure issues are captured, analyzed, and triaged. Improve processes and services based on customer feedback.
- Work collaboratively with the global and regional Consumer Direct, Digital Marketing, Buying, Brand and Development teams on cross-departmental projects.
- Assist the Web Merchandising team with seasonal product loads, product releases and quality assurance.
- Stay up to date on latest developments, best practices and legislation in E-Commerce industry with specific focus on EU markets.
- Remain customer-obsessed in all aspects of the job – looking for opportunities to remove existing friction points in the online journey and ultimately enhancing consumer engagement and conversion.
ESSENTIALS FOR THIS ROLE ARE:
- Minimum 2 years of e-commerce experience
- Good understanding of technology ecosystems that supports a digital business, including but not limited to analytics, product information management tools, order management systems, payment methods and platforms, product review platforms, etc.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to convert raw data into actionable business insights.
- Proactive with strong problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in English required, further language skills are a plus.
- A strategic position at the global market leader in the snowboard lifestyle industry
- Very good team spirit, flat hierarchies, shared outdoor activities and space to learn & develop
- A multinational team, in a modern and pet friendly office, located in the heart of the Alps
- Flexible working hours and work location
- Many other additional benefits including product discounts, outdoor days, a seasonal snowboard, gym, season pass contribution, company events
We are looking forward to receiving your English CV and cover letter online at jobs.burton.com!
Community / Marketing Title: E-Commerce Specialist Europe
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Burton, we are a purpose-led brand rooted in snowboarding and the outdoors. We fight for the future of our people, planet, and sport. We aim to maximize our positive social impact and minimize our negative environmental impact while delivering high-quality performance products.
As a global leader in snowboarding, we’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion for the long-term health of our company, sport, and community. Through these efforts, we aim to make snowboarding and the outdoors accessible to all.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Innsbruck, Tirol AT