Accounts Payable Supervisor
Location: Burlington, VT, USA
Requisition Number: 993
Position Title: Treasury Manager
Reporting to the Treasury Manager, the Accounts Payable Supervisor will be responsible for managing vendor accounts, related vendor transactions, and various treasury related tasks. This dynamic position will expose them to many of the moving parts that make Burton a world leader in the snow sport industry. In addition, there will be a tremendous opportunity to help guide the future by joining the fielding process of a new ERP system during Q2 of 2023.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Manage the AP process in audit ready environment in accordance with internal procedures.
- Execute payments within the GT Nexus inventory management system.
- Reconcile factory advances to GT Nexus and the ERP system.
- Reconcile inventory invoices to inventory received reports.
- Manage the disbursement function to ensure timely payments.
- Review and assist in recording daily bank transactions.
- Assist in managing the credit facility and daily cash needs.
- Routinely interact with bankers while helping manage a diverse currency portfolio.
- Assist in executing periodic bank transfers.
- Provide administrative support to a diverse set of online services.
- General other tasks as assigned.
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- B.A. in Accounting preferred with experience in reconciling vendor and GL accounts.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Knowledge of Infor Software programs preferred.
- Experience with domestic and international banking and cash management preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and undertake multiple and diverse activities, adhering to deadlines.
- Display exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Display creative problem solving.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
More Info to Seal the Deal:
Burton’s benefits package includes health insurance (medical, dental and vision), life insurance (company paid), flex spending, short- and long-term disability insurance (company paid), great parental benefits, 401k plan with company match, and paid time-off. Other perks include a discounted season pass, free lessons, product discounts, free demo equipment, ride days, casual work environment, and many more…
The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.
Our HQ is based in Burlington, Vermont. We will offer relocation assistance to any candidate who is hired.
Community / Marketing Title: Accounts Payable Supervisor
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Burton, we are a purpose-led brand rooted in snowboarding and the outdoors. We fight for the future of our people, planet, and sport. We aim to maximize our positive social impact and minimize our negative environmental impact while delivering high-quality performance products.
As a global leader in snowboarding, we’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion for the long-term health of our company, sport, and community. Through these efforts, we aim to make snowboarding and the outdoors accessible to all.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Burlington, Vermont US
CountryEEOText_Description: The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.